When & Where
July 19th & 20th
Downtown Paw Paw
Paw Paw Days is back and bigger and better than ever! Sponsored by the Paw Paw Area Chamber of Commerce and Seelye of Paw Paw, this festival is sure to REV UP YOUR WEEKEND! Come out Friday night for the classic car cruise. Then, on Saturday, check out the car show as over 200 classic cars, trucks, jeeps, and hotrods will fill the streets of downtown Paw Paw. This is a family friendly event. Freshwater Community Church will once again host a KidZone, offering games and other kid friendly activities. Vendors, food trucks, crafters, and more will once again be in the park as well as the farmer’s market. For complete details and schedule of events visit our Facebook page or our website, www.pawpawchamber.com/paw-paw-days.
Schedule of Events
Friday, July 19th
- 6:00 PM, Carol Motycka Memorial Car Cruise: Participants should meet by 6pm in the east side parking lot of Tractor Supply Company in Paw Paw. The cruise will go through downtown Paw Paw and the surrounding countryside. The route ends at Red’s Root Beer for eats and treats.
- Post Cruise Party at Paw Paw Brewing Company: After Red’s Root Beer, participants and the public are invited to Paw Paw Brewing Company. Additional information will be updated on our Facebook page and website.
Saturday, July 20th
- 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM, Car Show: Over 200 cars, trucks, jeeps, and hotrods will be on display on Michigan Ave through downtown Paw Paw.
- 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Vendors in the Park
- 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, KidZone: Hosted by Freshwater Community Church
- 2:45 PM Trophy Presentation
About the Paw Paw Area Chamber of Commerce:
The Paw Paw Area Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to the advancement of a dynamic and thriving community. At the heart of our goals is simply the act of building connections throughout our community, connecting people with local businesses, in an effort to encourage the growth of the Paw Paw Area.
Questions? Contact April Garcia, Chamber Coordinator at (269) 657-5395
Car & Truck Show 2019 Registration